Seasonal Employment Opportunities
Tod’s Point Sailing School is looking for qualified staff to assist in the daily operation of the sailing and rental programs. We seek individuals that have an interest in sailing, have appropriate sailing experience for the position being applied for, are excellent communicators and most importantly, are safety conscious. The program operates seven days a week from Memorial Day weekend to the Labor Day weekend. A few positions begin earlier and/or run later.
Tod’s Point Sailing School is now hiring for Summer 2023
Spend your Summer at the Beach!
- Sun filled days at the waterfront and on the water and the opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- We focus on water safety, quality sailing instruction, outstanding customer service and lots of fun.
- All of our positions offer developmental opportunities and help build valuable life skills for your future endeavors.
- We operate seven days a week Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day with Junior classes held on weekdays and Adult classes held on weekends.
- We offer attractive compensation and flexible scheduling along with personal use of available water craft based on skill level.
- Greenwich residency not required
Curriculum/Instructor Manager – Directing US Sailing certified instructors for Junior and Adult sailing classes as well as ensuring all instructors are following the curriculum as outlined in the established lesson plans. Must be at least 18 years of age, with a US Sailing Level 1 or higher certification as well as First Aid and CPR certified. Opportunity for Private Lessons with additional pay.
Sailing Instructors – US Sailing certified instructors for Junior and Adult sailing classes. Must be at least 18 years of age, with a US Sailing Level 1 or higher certification as well as First Aid and CPR certified. Takes the lead instructing the class. Opportunity for Private Lessons with additional pay.
Junior Instructors – Assisting certified instructors with classes. Must be at least 17 years of age with First Aid and CPR certification. Sailing experience preferred. Daily tasks involve assisting Instructors with students, launching and landing of boats and rentals, as well as other tasks as needed.
Beach Manager – Overseeing beachfront operations to ensure safe launchings and landings. Will anticipate daily needs of required vessels, supervision of Beach Crew, and boat maintenance. First Aid and CPR certification required. Sailing experience preferred.
Beach Crew – Rigging and derigging boats, maintaining and assisting with launching and landing of boats for all classes and rental customers, as well as boat and facility upkeep and maintenance. First Aid and CPR certification required. Sailing experience preferred, but not required.
Office Crew – (Office positions are presently filled. Please feel free to submit an application in the event that a position opens up) Registrations, customer payments, record keeping, scheduling, answering phones, and customer assistance. Processing Merchandise sales and rental payments. First Aid and CPR certification required.
Please return this completed application as instructed on the application.